Jun 6, 2017

Shades of Pink: Inside and Out!

If you liked yesterday's card - you will probably like today's as well!


The dies layer so nicely with the Layering Circles and as a bonus, you can roll them both through the Big Shot together in one pass!


The Enamel Dots match the Color Theory Suite perfectly.  I chose to add them down the card in the shades that coordinated with the colors on the side.

There is not a video today.....I recently left my day job (last week!) to focus more on SU and in generally get caught up on life.  However, regular errands will rule today as it has been over 10 days since I went to the grocery!  Sunshine and pool are calling too....but with no milk, no bread and a sweet guest coming for dinner - I will have to ignore all the tasks that fall under the "I would rather be doing!"

Eventually (I have set the goal for fall) I will like to have some kind of schedule so you know when to expect what kind of posts....til then it will remain hit and miss - but hopefully I will hit more!




Product List

No comments: