Jul 30, 2007

Denver Highlights!

I just sent my downline demonstrators a few pictures from convention - but I was limited by my email service to the number I could send. Here you will find random (and in no order whatsoever!) more pictures. I will add more later!


Samples from general session - using the new giant snowflake from the Holiday Mini.
Samples from Pam Morgan that use the wrapping paper and Simply Scrappin kits.
Stamp a Rama Pajama Party - night before convention even started (nothing like starting out totally exhausted!)


Samples from general session typograhy demonstration.



Last pic from late the last night at Awards Night. we get a bit slap happy!



View from On Stage as Susan and I received our leadership awards.




Day 2 General Session - all Indy gals!



Day 1 General Session - most of our group - with our new scrappin' bags!



Last night of convention - Awards Night.






Theresa's 10 year march - she is on the jumbotron!







There are many more to come, so check back later!

No comments: