Jul 31, 2007

More from Denver!

The convention center was decked out in the theme of - Dream Big. Here are some of the pillars as you enter the main doors.

Our shuttle driver picked us up by the "blue bear" seen here peering in MUCH larger than life into the convention center windows.




Free stamps.... one of the best perk's from convention. Here is some of my stash. I came home with a suitcase that was 10 pounds heavier!

This set is adorably wrapped by my friend Tami - almost too cute to undo, but I LOVE the set that it is inside, so it is open and mounted!





Convention has lots of traditions - one is gifts for those who attend. Here is a great journal, card and some fun Hawaiin decorations. My roommate had a Hawaii theme in our room to inspire us toward the next incentive trip!




Make and Takes galore - loved most all of them this year!









Susan and Theresa get an award for 20K of sales in one year!

No comments: