Dec 17, 2017

Cozy Cottage with Lots of Love Framelits and Stampin' Blends!

We are getting closer to the end of my Ten Project Sneak Peak into the Occasions 2018 Stampin' Up! Catalog!  But - that means you are getting closer to the day that you will be able to order from it.....

Today's project has a LOT going on.  It was actually the second project I made - the first once I got my preorder.  The first project was the Heart card I made with 2 of the stamp sets I made after returning home from Salt Lake.  It was waaaaaaaaaaaaay back in November.

This video may be my longest one yet (if you are not familiar with my Short and Simple videos - my goal is to keep them under 5 minutes - I know so many of us are rushed for time - and I want you to be able to squeeze in inspiration in the few available minutes you might have!) But - with the Blends coloring (on the box itself and then on the tag/bookmark) and then the quick box assembly - it comes in at about 9 minutes.  Real time it was about 27.  This is also a great watch if you don't have a lot of the Blends colors yet - you can see I work with mostly the neutralish ones - and I think the results are pretty good!



The stamp set featured is a Hostess Set for the Occasions catalog.  I am currently taking Hostess bookings for LIVE workshops in the greater Indianapolis area AND for my super fun virtual workshops.  I will only be doing workshops for Sale-A-Bration through the end of February - as my family and I will be visiting cottages like this in person in March (we will be in Ireland, lol).  If you would be interested - message me and we will get something set up.  I can pretty much promise - you host a workshop and do the basic 'hostessy' stuff - you will be able to own this adorable and unique set!

The dies on the other hand - they are part of the same die set that go with my wildly popular Valentine luminary posting from this week!  Who knew, right??!  I don't know if 2 projects could be so vastly different - but there you have it - same die and most would never guess it.  The only piece I used on both projects is the banner.
The box itself is super super simple to assemble.  
While you can not purchase the stamp set outright - the rest of the elements of the project CAN be purchased.  And there are ways that you can and I will have the Cozy Cottage for you.  So - just like all my preview projects - check back here on JANUARY 17 (one month from today).  For the shopping list and additional information on this project!

No comments: