Dec 11, 2017

Project Four of the Occasions 2018 Sneak Peak - Sweet Soiree Collection

Today is one of my favorite of the sneak peak's that I have for you!  This collection is just fabulous! 
For one -it's huge!  It contains so much of everything that you need to celebrate!  The elements are so elegant and lush.

The ribbons are velvet and satin.  The papers are silver and shiny.  The shreddie is even shiny.  There are stencils with metallic pastes and glittery pastes.

It's supersized!  In January I will be offering 3 different classes to go with various parts and pieces from a small portion of the collection to one full blown get it all class!  For today  - enjoy this sneak peak card that we made last week as part of my demonstrator events with my team.





If you like the card - you will most certainly want to check back on January 11 when I fill you in on all the elements of it - and offer one lucky stamper the chance to own the one made in the video!  (you can see me being careful with it as I tape it together, lol......but by then it will be dry!)


If you are in the Indy area this card will also be part of my FEBRUARY Stamp Camp - February Camps will be supersized - so this card fits right in with that!

If you are reading this and it is STILL Dec 11 - remember FREE shipping is still on til Midnight Mountain time on ANY sized order.  I will be sending THANK YOU gifts in early January for all online orders placed - so today is the perfect day to order!



No comments: