Dec 3, 2017

Kicking off Sneak Peek of Occasions and Sale-A-Bration 2018

This January 3 Stampin' Up! will kick off another great year with a fun Occasions catalog and Sale-A-bration Sale.  While you will need to wait just a while longer to be able to purchase (and collect all those Sale-A-Bration freebies!), I am here to help you start thinking of just what you might want on your shopping list!

Over the next month I will have TEN days of my Short and Simple videos featuring projects that use stamps, papers, embellishments, dies and mixed up to inspire you!

One of the suites will be even be featured in my Projects by Mail series!  Because many of the items are not available yet, I won't have many details or ANY shopping  links like I usually do  - instead I will give you a date to check back in January.

When you come back in January on THAT date - you will get all of the "word" details and shopping information for the projects - including a big fat special....AND the first one to order the stamp set featured on that day - I will mail them the card that I made in the video!!

This week I will be having my demonstrator team over to do 8 projects.  So -these first few projects will be ones they will be making!  If you have ever thought about becoming a demonstrator and are in the greater Indianapolis area - I would love to have you join us!!

The first collection featured in this video sneak peek is the Petal Passion Collection.  I do use several of the pieces included in the collection - the Petal Palette stamp set, the Petal Passion Designer Series Paper, the Peal Pair Textured Impressions Embossing Folders and the Petals and More Thinlits dies.

Two things before you watch the video: When I get new die cuts these days - the first thing I do is get them all out and run them through the Big Shot.  So many of our dies these days do things other than cut - I like to know what I am working with.  I then stick the cuts in the stamp case for future reference.

In the video you will also see that  have pear and blushing bride washi tape wrapped around my Wink of Stella.  If you hold classes or are mass producing a card- then this helps you not have to 'clean' your Stella.  They are cleaned by simply wiping them down on scrap, but each wipe uses up just a bit of the fluid.  After 20 ladies make a card this week, that's a lot of waste.  Instead, they can just use the Stella dedicated to the color.  It's super easy on a card with just 2 colors.


Do you love the Petal Passion Collection as much I do?!  If so, make sure to check back here on January 3rd!!!  I will have MORE with the collection, shopping information AND some surprises!!

Don't worry - if you are still looking for Christmas ideas - those are coming this month too - this month will be just a little bit of everything!!

No comments: