Aug 9, 2018

Country Lane and Country Home Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek: Get Your Cotton Farmhouse Fill!

First - this card was the subject of the infamous Facebook Live Fail.
Then I filmed it just 'regular' style.  But by the end of that day it was too dark to photograph.
Yesterday was GIANT mail day to get all the goodies mailed out to those of you who have ordered and won prizes from other Facebook Lives.

Today.....I need to get over to my friend's because it is the day we all go Facebook Live together....and you don't want to MISS THAT...more prizes!  We will be doing some demonstrations.....

But I never even sat IN my office yesterday - so I quickly took these pictures this morning and am going to get this posted.

I LOVE this suite. In fact it is one of my favorites.  There are some good (I hope!) Blend tips - and some information on the suite elements in the video here:


 Do you LOVE it?  Oh - the cotton!!
But - my typed words will be few -I have to get ready for TODAY.  Sometimes these one woman operations are operated by slave drivers, lol.

But - this suite isn't yet available.  So Country Home will be making another comeback!  So if you love all things Farmhouse as much as me - you will love this set. 

It's simply charming!


I have a special this month - just check another post!!!  Off to get my Thursday going.....




No comments: