Aug 4, 2017

Celebration Time Trendy Gold Gift Bag


Here is our one 'non' card project for the Stamp Set of the Month.  I hope you fall in love with it as much as I have!  When you see how fun it is to make the stripey numbers to match the overall look of this....I think you may find you "need" this fun bundle!

I love the sample in our Annual Catalog that shows off the number dies working in tandem with this set.  So that was my jumping off point.  I love to be inspired, but I very rarely just copy something.   You can see how I changed things up on 2 of the projects in this video series.  I used the layout idea - sans the gift card - and went from there.

The gift bags are SO trendy.  They make me want to run to Home Goods - I have to force myself to stay away from their office section......  But no matter the color I laid with them for my numbers, I just felt like they would be lost.  Then it hit me -make stripey numbers.




I did this by using the Sticky Sheets.  I added the sticky sheet to a navy cardstock, ran it through the Big Shot with the FABULOUS lined tag.  Pulled all that apart and then stuck the OTHER side of the sticky to some gold foil and ran my numbers through.  Don't you love it?  I will add a second post with some close up images of how to do it.

Product List

No comments: