Aug 5, 2017

It's a Wonderful Life

I intend to enjoy every last second of summer that is left.....I always am a little sad that the warmth and water time ends.  BUT - it Autumn in Indiana is glorious and my favorite time of the year.  So it makes summer ending a little easier.

The other thing that September 1 will bring is the release of the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog.  I have a giant stamp night with the girls in my demonstrator group just before the release of any new catalog.  There is SO much to choose from in the upcoming catalog that I simply was not able to narrow it down.

This means TWO stamp nights!  The first we will be concentrating on more Autumn and general occasion and the second time we get together it will be more of a Christmas themed event.


I have started my prep off with this sweet little set called "It's a Wonderful Life"  which is a multi occasion set.  I sad down to do just one card - but I love to color and all those little accessory stamps were too cute to resist using!


 This really is the same card - three times - just switched up the background papers and ribbons.  It is hard to see in the pictures but the Wink of Stella adds a nice sparkle to accents and to the dotted background.
If you would like a copy of the Holiday Mini and are in the USA, let me know!  I would be happy to get one to you.  Hop back over here on Sept 1 and you will be able to view the online version. If you would like a copy of the Holiday Mini and are in the USA, let me know!  I would be happy to get one to you.  Hop back over here on Sept 1 and you will be able to view the online version. Members of my Rewards Program get every catalog sent to free - as soon as I have them in my hands!  (which I do NOW!)  Details on that program are also on this website!  Just follow the link at the top.






No comments: