Aug 31, 2017

Ten Days. Of Free.

This year I am kicking off the release of the Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog with 10 days of freebies.  You won't want to miss a day - when the day is gone - so is that day's freebie.  It might be in an email - in my blog  - on my Facebook - in a video - maybe even hidden in my Pinterest!  Most will be a free with purchase  BUT some..... will just be free!

If you don't have a copy and would like one, please let me know and I will get one in the mail to you!  Copies will mail out next Tuesday, so I need your address by then.

I will give you a hint that on Sept 1 - to find your freebie - you will need to head to my Facebook page.  If you don't already follow, do!  Every share, like, comment and especially getting some fellow friends to follow is appreciated....and will be noticed for possible freebies!


No comments: