Aug 6, 2017

Wine.....Champagne.....

I have three different lists of things I need to stamp for.
August Camp (this Friday!)
Demonstrator new catalog stamp night (end of the month)
Carols of Christmas August Special

I have a huge stack of stamps from the upcoming Holiday Mini catalog sitting on my table.  I have decided to literally just go down the stack as they are to prepare projects for my group night the end of this month.  Another thing on my list of things I want to try is doing a card for the Global Design Project.  I pulled up this week's challenge and knew I could make it work with the next card on my stack.  #GDP098

This card uses several knew products - so I can't do a shop list until they are live.

But that Champagne Foil paper is lovely!  It matches the Wink of Stella perfectly.  I used the upcoming set "Half Full".  There are 10 stamps in the set - even some fun ones for a Christmas Party card.


The card is more shimmery in real life - adding to the Stella and Foil paper are the new black rhinestones and the new metallic Washi tape!

This card will be a September Camp project.  Those of you coming in August will get your Holiday Catalog then.  If you don't have a copy of the catalog and would like one, message me and I can get one to you!  Make sure to check out my Loyalty Program!

2 comments:

MarvA1ix said...

Beautiful card, and lovely coloring. don't you love this stamp set?

Unknown said...

It is so much fun to color - and coloring with the Stella is my favorite way to color!