Aug 18, 2017

Wedding? Christmas? New Year?

This is a sneak peek!  So you will need to check back in September for the project supply list once the Holiday Catalog from Stampin' Up! has gone live.  If you want a copy, message me and I will make sure you get one!


This lovely card is made with the new Year of Cheer suite.  What do I love about it??  Well - the CHAMPAGNE foil paper for starters.  Beautiful.  The designer series paper are all metallic.  The washi tape is also foil.  The samples in the catalog - so very pretty!



This is a card we will be making at camp in September.  Are you sometimes frustrated when you use the foil paper with the Big Shot tiny words?    Watch what I do for the super easy fix.  When I add the project list in September I will make sure to highlight that technique for you!  So make sure to come back!







No comments: