Aug 4, 2017

Introducing my Stamp of the Month Online Classes!

Each month I will feature one stamp set and die bundle.

During the month if you purchase the bundle you will get 100 points toward your Loyalty Reward Program.

There will be at least 5 videos posted to my Youtube Channel that month that use the bundle - giving you some easy projects that you are free to copy as soon as you have your set!  I will also have a Pinterest board dedicated to the set.

I will also have the Video Project Kits available for purchase.  These kits will have the consumable products that you need to quickly do the cards without having to order full packs of supplies.  Kits will include cardstock, designer series paper, ribbons, and embellishments.  Not included: stamps or stamped images, inks, scissors, adhesive

All bundles that are ordered by the 15th of the month will have their Video Project Kit mailed to them by the end of the same month.  If you live locally or attend my events you are welcome to pick up your kit.  Orders placed after the 15th -please allow 2 weeks to receive your kit.

Costs:
Stamp and Die bundle purchased from me - will vary and be retail price.
Video Project Kit - $25 includes consumables for 5 projects and postage to you if needed
Party Project Kit - $55 includes consumables for THREE (3) each of all 5 projects (15 total).  Invite some friends over and stamp together!

If you do not have a Big Shot you can purchase the stamp set only from me.  Project Kits are $35 and will include the DIE CUT images (non stamped) in your supplies.  Party kits with die cuts needed are $75.

Already purchase the bundle through another demonstrator?  That's fine - kits are available for you too!  Prices are $30 single and $65 party pack.

Past months are available while stamp sets remain in the current Stampin' Up! Catalog and while I have stock to put the kits together.

I am working on getting a webpage together that will allow you to order the items you need,  for now email or message me to reserve your kit.

I have worked to keep the colors needed for projects so you will not need more than 8 colors each month.  Substitute colors will be suggested in the instructions.  As part of your kit you will get a coupon good for a limited time to purchase items that you might not have that are used on the cards.

Orders for the stamp set/bundle will not be eligible for the 100 points special if used towards the "purchase with free event" offers I have.  It is up to you which way works best for you.

August Stamp of the Month is Celebration Time.
You can purchase the bundle from me HERE

The set is an obvious choice for Birthdays, but also will be a go to for weddings, parties, graduations, new jobs, new houses, retirement - anytime you need to Celebrate Today!  It was the number 1 new stamp set on my list when this current catalog came out.  I know you will love it as much as I do!

Want to see what others have been doing with the set?  Hop over to my Pinterest board dedicated to it and see the possibilities!

Over the next 4 days I will be posting the projects here - so keep watching!  And if you want to purchase your bundle and reserve your kit today - let me know!

No comments: