Nov 28, 2017

Dreaming of a White (or Red) Christmas with Half Full and Blends

This fun card is the card we made to accompany the mulled wine gift set at the November Countdown Class.  It is an easy card.  This is such a fun set - and works so nicely with the new Blends.  If you have not worked much with them it is a perfect one to practice your blending technique on.

This card uses the Christmas saying and the Holly from the set - making it a lighthearted Christmas card.

Remove the holly and use one of the other sayings from the set and you would be able to adapt the set to other occasions during the year.  Hostess gifts, house warmings, birthdays - so many more.


You may have seen the Mulled Wine kit that I made a few weeks ago.  I am going to do a short video on how to fill the tubes and finish off the kit.  It would make a fun gift for so many of those on your list that are a bit harder to buy for.  Paired with your favorite wine and this card.  That video will be over on my Facebook page sometime this week.  I have the things laid out on my table - just need to get the time to film!

To purchase the ingredients for the tubes and for the post on the kit, you can go back and have a look at these two posts:   Filling the Tubes and Creating the Kit

I will be placing my order for the 2018 Occasion and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs on Thursday!  If you are in the US and do not have a demonstrator - I would be happy to send you copies, just contact me to let me know that you need one!


Product List
Half Full Wood-Mount Stamp Set
$30.00
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink Pad
$6.00
Stampin' Blends Markers Collection
$121.50
Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush
$8.00
Copper Foil Sheets
$4.00
Holly Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
$7.50
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Stamping Sponges
$3.50
Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper
$11.00
Stampin' Dimensionals
$4.00
Big Shot
$110.00

No comments: