Nov 20, 2017

Online Extravaganza - Highlighting some of the Week long Sale Items! In Color Felt Bows

These are some reposts of projects from earlier in the year.  You may have seen them - or perhaps you missed them the first go around.  But due to the business of the week (ug) and the sheer volume of the stuff on sale (yea!) I thought this would be the most effective way to let you see some of the product in action before you decide what to buy!  

First up - In Color SELF ADHESIVE Felt Bows
Can't tie a straight little bow??  No Problem!

Love these little bows - and guess what! They are on sale! This card is one of my favorites. I designed it last spring and pulled it back out again to make as my swap for On Stage a couple of weeks ago in Salt Lake. It is a great one to mass produce as none of the steps are difficult. Snag up the bows while they are on sale!
They come in this year's In Colors - so a fun assortment of colors...that are "in"

Go out this week and I challenge you to not see Lemon Lime Twist - everywhere!
Here is another video of one of my favorite stamp sets from the Annual Catalog.  The bows take what is meant to be the back highlight stamp and dress it right up to be the front!


See!  She is adorbs!  You can still add her front to the inside of the card - or add her to a matching tag for a special shower gift.
Remember - the Online Extravaganza sale ends on Nov 26th or while supplies last, so once you have your list completed - head to my website and place your order!  ALL orders made this week will get a thank you card and a thank you gift from me!  So make sure to place them on my SITE



No comments: