Nov 10, 2017

Simple Elegant Christmas Card in Non Traditional Colors

Today is the second day of our trip in Utah.  The first of our On Stage convention with Stampin' Up! - and I am beyond exhausted.  It was a very full day.



I do want to get this project up for you - so it will be full of pictures and have very few words.

It is another of of the projects from November Camp.  Love this stamp set and die. 

You will see in the video I used the adhesive sheets and got rid of the dots by running the copper back through the machine with some scrap paper.


I may (or may not!) return at some point to edit the supplies used - if you have a question about the card ask in the comments here or on my Youtube channel and I will get the notification.

For me it is off to bed = I am even too tired to look through the brand new catalogs we got today!

No comments: