Nov 15, 2017

Sneak Peak to the 2018 Occasions Catalog Heart Happiness and Picture Perfect Birthday

Oh Goodness.  Back from Salt Lake.  A list of 100 things I have to do.  A list of 1000 things I want to do.  A class on Friday.  Thanksgiving at my house next week.  A GIANT box of items to prepare for the 2018 Occasions and Sale-a-Bration year arrives at my door sometime today.  A HUGE Online Extravaganza Sale next week.  The Stamparataus reservations start today.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!  Breathe.

And a video going up today.  This is my ONE HUNDREDTH video.....  100.  It was in Salt Lake in April of 2016 that we were issued a challenge to try something new and it was then that I decided to figure out how to start filming.



I was still working - and the last thing I had time to do was WATCH video - let alone make them - but slowly I figured it out.  My goal was to make videos for those of us who just have a few minutes here and there.  Five minutes before we clock in.  Three minutes before basketball practice is over.  Four minutes before lunch break is over.   My goal has been to keep them less than 6 minutes and so far - so good!   It has been a learning curve for sure.


This little card is easy - pretty basic.  One fun thing is to watch the Blends on the Crumb Cake cardstock - as it dries it changes color.  At first you may think it's not working - but let it dry - and it is so fun.


I also never re-shoot when I have an issue.  I rarely point them out - but let me here just for fun.  Sometimes those little embellishments.....well, just watch those black rhinestones.....you would think it's brain surgery getting them on my scissors!



The stamp sets I use here will be available in January.  Don't have a demonstrator from whom you get a catalog?  Let me know and I would be happy to send you the Occasions catalog when it becomes available later this year.


The sentiments are from Picture Perfect Birthday was given to everyone who attended On Stage.  The Heart Happiness was the one I won during Prize Patrol.  If you think attending a Stampin' Up! event sounds like a fabulously fun time....you would be right! I will be having some fun things coming up for members of my team.  If you have ever thought about joining - stay tuned!!




No comments: