Oct 6, 2017

Fabulous Friends Fridays

One of the best parts of being part of the Stampin' Up! Family is all of the talented friends you have the opportunity to make.  On Fridays I am going to take some time to share with you some of their talented artwork.  Here we go....

The paper on this cute Christmas card is part of the October Buy 3 Get 1 Free Special.  I would say it is my favorite pack (because maybe it is - you will see it a LOT over the next couple of weeks!).  But there are some great papers in the assortments this year - so you may find me saying it more than once!


When you have a favorite paper pack - there has to be a favorite design IN the pack, right?  The tartan is most certainly mine!  It makes the card so festive.

 These cups are so adorable - this one is covered in the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper.  The straws are made from scraps of the paper, just roll them round.
The paper on this one is aptly named Whole Lot of Lovely.  There is a matching stamp set (Oh, So Eclectic - that is 15% off through the 10th of this month)

If you get the paper and the dies while they are on sale - you might as well get the dies!  Here is a card using all 3!

I hope you look forward to Fridays and getting a chance to see how my talented my fabulous friends are!

No comments: