Oct 13, 2017

Hearts Come Home - Shimmery, Lovely, Christmas Card

Last March we had a lovely visit to Scotland and Iceland.  On my {very long} list of things to do - is add pictures to this site of places that we have traveled.  I have such great pictures - I would love for them to be seen.  Some day.  When I am a somewhat caught up.


Til then - this stamp set  - it SO reminds me of Iceland.  The card is simple to make.  The shimmer card stock and the stella combine to give it a fabulous shine.  The embossed greeting and the foil stars add even more texture.  In the video you can see the inside is also stamped as beautifully as the front.



I am going to be adding some more cards in the coming weeks that don't use every last piece from this bundle - but oh, how much fun it is to use them all! A shimmery winter village! 


Most of my "good" pictures from our travels were taken on my camera.  I do have a few on my phone -so here are a snippet of some in Iceland.  If you have a Bucket List - I highly recommend that you add this lovely country to it!
visiting a glacier






Time is running out to get your BLENDS before they are turned off for ordering.  They are going to be available in the TBD future for everyone to enjoy - but right now only demonstrators and those who are purchasing them in their starter kit can get the BLENDS.  I have this special offer - don't miss out!

I have a Fabulous Wooden Storage Unit for the Blends. Would you like one for FREE?  Here is how you can get one for yourself:

1) Sign up to become a demonstrator on my team!  You will need to sign up between now and Oct 15th to get the Blends in your starter kit.   Once you have your kit,  I will help you get on your way to starting a fun part time business.  If you hit your first $2000 in sales by the end of January 2018 - then I will have your wooden Blend holder sent to you!

2) Blends Loyalty Program  Purchase the Blends - or anything you want - and once your orders hit $1000 by the end of January 2018 - then I will have your wooden Blend holder sent to you!  Good news for you.....the orders can be part of a workshop that you a hostess for - so in home, online, virtual - or even just collect orders from friends - or have your husband or family submit orders for you for Christmas gifts.  As long as your name is the Customer name on the order, they will tally for your total.

orders and starters kits need to be placed on my website
www.cheri.stampinup.net
shop now or join now
comment below if you have ANY questions!

Product List

No comments: