Jan 8, 2018

Not the Start to 2018 I had planned......

Happy 2018!  Hope your Holidays were wonderful.  Mine unfortunately ended on a *ill* note - as I came down with a nasty bug and spent nearly every hour from just after Christmas til this past weekend in bed.  I happy to say I am on the mend, but low energy and the nagging cough - and so far behind on where I had wanted to be.  But that's ok.  I am just going to start this week and forget about the lofty goals I had set for the first few days of the year.  If you follow my blog, you will see there are missing posts - they may or may not end up there at some point.  For now - the focus is on Camp - which is THIS WEEK!

January Camp 
Friday January 12 7 pm or
Saturday January 13 9:30 am
$20 or FREE with $65 purchase made at camp
6 projects - (4 are shown here, 2 more previews coming soon!  these 4 can all be viewed on my YouTube channel)





your seat must be reserved by WEDNESDAY 10th
Those of you who have been stamping with me for a while know I have a habit of picking snowy weekends in January for camps.  Ugg.  At this point snow is in the forecast.  If I need to reschedule, I will be doing the entire weekend - and just moving it all to the following.  Same times, but to the 19th and 20th.  When you save your seat, please let me know if you are able to come should a reschedule be required and if you would want the same day.  Thanks!  (and count the days til spring!)
If camp is moved I will let you all know as SOON as the decision is made.

The one GOOD thing about January - is you know in Stampin' Up! world it means it's time for Sale-A-Bration!  I do have lots of fun things in store!  Just give me a minute to get my stuff up and running and there will be videos, flash specials, give aways and more!  Watch your inbox in the next few days.  It's coming....promise!  Til then, you can catch hints on my Facebook and Insta.  Once my Youtube and Blog start seeing action - things will be looking up!  If you have not yet had a chance to see the new stamps in the Occasions 2018 or the free Sale-A-Bration selections - head to my website and you can see those.  If you don't yet have those catalogs - you can pick one up at camp this week!

No comments: