Jan 30, 2018

Upcoming Class for Demonstrators and Stampers!


Are you a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator with not enough time to get everything done?  I completely understand!  I am working on a series of classes that I will be offering - all the work is done for you!  You just need to purchase the pdf version of the class - I will provide you with the supply list, the projects - even the marketing!  The only place your customers will see the projects will be when you have your class!  Welcome to my Artistry Inspired demonstrator class events.

The first series is a 3 part series that builds on the fabulous mega suite in the Occasions catalog Sweet Soiree.  It will be a limited time offer (it uses Sale-A-Bration items).  Module 1 is ideal for introducing customers to stamping.  To get details - make sure to be on my email list.  Sign up on website - and select the Demonstrator option.

If you ARE one of my customers...hang tight!  Projects will be on display at camp this weekend and you will have the opportunity to participate in this great class as well!!

No comments: