May 10, 2018

Celebration Thinlits Last Chance to Get This Fabulous Die Set!

One of my favorite dies that will be leaving at the end of this month when the current 2017-2018 Catalog retires are the Celebration Thinlits.  Earlier this year they were part of my Artistry Inspired series, so I thought I would take this chance to pull the videos and photos back out....especially since they are ON SALE....so you won't miss all that can be done with them.

So - here we go!

This was one of my favorite cards.  That bow is so super fun.  I love the double tag and the crisp colors with the white.  You can see below that you also get some other tag options as well - which I do use in some of the other videos.  The stamp set is also retiring  - but you will save more money purchasing them separately right now since they dies are heavily discounted.

To purchase this die set while it is still available AND while it is on Clearance
I have added additional shopping lists at the bottom

This card does not have  video to go with but, but you can see that I did use one of the tag dies - and then cut it apart just using the gifts that were attached to it.
The washi tape and the tiny bows on this card are also retiring.

This is a shaker card that I adapted from the sample that is in the catalog.  This time I did not cut the tag apart.  The Foil Frenzy paper is so much fun and has multiple uses.  I especially like that it can be used in masculine projects - but grab it - as it is retiring as well.

On the treat bag I used the tag die - but this time just for the actual lines.  One of the adhesives you may notice popping up all the time in my videos are the Adhesive Sheets.  Here I ran it through with the diagonal stripes so they would add some striped dimension to the numbers.  While the letter dies stayed - the numbers....yes, they are retiring.  They come in so handy for birthdays, anniversaries and ESPECIALLY this time of year for graduation cards.

Those of you who will be attending my May Camp next week in Indy - we will be using the Celebration Dies.....I have so many ideas what to mix them with.  I am sure you can see why - they mix with SO many things!  I am leaning toward a birthday treat item.......but the wedding card was one of my favorite projects this year.  I loved everything about it.....

Close up of some of the tiny detail that the dies give you!

This was the class that was offered through my Artistry Inspired last fall.  This month the class focuses on the Share What You Love promotion.  If you interested in this series of classes - make sure you are subscribed to my email.  You buy the stamps, a limited color of inks and I provide the papers and instructions - all through the mail with PDF or video instruction!

But - as I said the wedding card was perhaps one of my favorite projects all year.  I loved the gold and cream mix of colors.  I love the shimmer cardstock with the ribbon and the vellum. I LOVE this Designer Series Paper (retiring).  When I originally introduced the videos I was surprised to the reaction of my adding the little u shaped piece as a frosting decoration to the cake.  I am not totally sure that is what it is - but it works and no one who one who was shocked that I used it that way had any other idea of what it was....I think it add just the right touch to the cake!







I hope you have fallen in love with this die and some of the other elements used on these cards!  Remember there are just a few days left to get the dies and the stamps.  If you are on my email list I have an end of year customer appreciation sale going on this week - if you are not on it - sign up today!  I will have an email going out on Friday.
Place an order and use this code A2N7NKY2 at check out

 All orders over $35 will get fun grab bags of things full of items that appeared in the current Annual, Occasions and this year's Holiday catalogs!
And - if you order BEFORE May 14 you will also get a copy of the new 2018/2019 Catalog when your grab bag ships with your Thank You card!


Product List


Product List

Product List




No comments: