May 24, 2018

Springtime Impressions Cheery Masked Brusho Thinking of You Card

Here is another card that I had for the girls at our recent Shoebox Swap.  You may recognize it as something I did with a similar card in March.   This time it uses the same Brusho and a new die - but when paired with the returning favorite color Poppy Parade - it gives it a whole new Bright and Cheery Summer feeling!!

The dies are called Springtime Impression and are part of a Bundle that is going to be super popular - the stamps are called Abstract Impression.  The dies don't cut ANYTHING out in the stamp set though - they are just beautiful cut outs on their own.

Here is the video.....if you watched the same technique in March - it will all come back to you!



I should completely call this the Lazy Brusho Technique - because it's a Two Card in One technique and it came to be by the fact that the first time I did it in the winter I was cold and there was no scrap paper lying near me.  If you are like me then often white (shimmer, glossy, vanilla - are they not all the same, lol) often are in such abundance on your workspace that they can stand in for scrap.  When I watercolored my original onto the 'scrap' I quickly realized that I now had a second (just a beautiful!) piece to work with!

This die is actually easier than the Petal Palatte than I used before - the one large piece is so much nicer to hold on to add the Brusho too.

If you look closely you can see that I switched up the color choices from one card to the second.  Once this card goes live and I can add the shopping list in early June I am going to add the original designs as well - most of the items I used on those cards will carry over


Then - make sure to come back in just a couple days (probably after the holiday!) so you can see the rest of the dies in put to use on the 'scrap' piece I have left from this first card!!  

The Thinking of You sentiment is from the upcoming stamp set Rooted in Nature.  On the second card in this set I will use stamps from Abstract Impressions - which is part of the bundle that goes with the dies.

Are you counting the days til you can order?  Do you still need a catalog?  I have more coupon books and catalogs ready to mail out!  I will be going to the post office on Friday afternoon - so any order placed online (over $35) I will get one in the mail to you!!!  You can be redeeming coupons on June 1!!!!

Place an order and use this code A2N7NKY2 at check out

 All orders over $35 will get fun grab bags of things full of items that appeared in the current Annual, Occasions and this year's Holiday catalogs!


No comments: