May 8, 2018

Myths and Magic Glimmer Paper on Clearance for Half Off!

Petals and More Brusho Glimmer Spring Flowers.  Myths and Magic Glimmer paper is retiring and ON SALE at 50% off while supplies last.  shop now at www.cheri.stampinup.net

To say that I have been just a little obsessed with the Glimmer Paper since it came out in the Occasions Catalog in January...would not be a stretch.  Let me just show you some of the many projects I have used it on the last few months.  Seriously at just $7.50 a pack - you should stock up now!
Stampin' Up! will be introducting a new glimmer paper in the upcoming catalog - the backing is a little thinner on it (yea!).  But if you have watched my videos or been to a camp or class in my home - you know that I often just peel the backing off - so working with the current paper in the Big Shot is not an issue. 


The Myths and Magic Glimmer paper comes in Iridescent, light green and turquoise.

The Iridescent is perfect to wash over with refills or Brusho the very first card in the post I used the Brusho - and here again on one of the Sneak Peak cards for the new catalog

On this card - I used just a scrap of the light green - but it is so shimmery that just the little bit sets the card off so nicely!!

And here - a tiny card - with a tiny strip of the turquoise!

Here I did what I consider to be a masculine card. I know!  With glimmer paper!!  By keeping the colors of the rest of the card black and white - it held it to just a nice pop of color.  If you did not get the dies when they were part of Sale-a-bration - you can get the paper now - and all of the other items will still be available later, so you can still make this card in the future if you have the paper.

So - there you go - a TON of projects with the "Myths and Magic" glimmer paper.  And what do I realize???? That I never actually used the paper WITH the Magical Day Bundle.  Which I do have.  And I do LOVE.  Goes to show you the versatility of Stampin' Up! suites.  With the Designer Series Paper and the Washi tape - I never needed the Glimmer paper - and it was so fab with so many other things!!  I will try and pop in some still photos in another Blog post, but I am on my desktop and most of them must be on my laptop.  Most of my videos are short though - so you should be good to watch them quickly.

I have a HUGE thank you special going on to coordinate with this sale and the mailing of new catalogs for my email subscribers.  If you are not one - NOW is the time to get on board!!




No comments: