May 30, 2018

Farewell To 2017-2018 Stampin' Up! Catalog with One Last Tiffany Inspired Celebration Card

In the midst of a super crazy busy week in our family - we will say goodbye to what was one of my favorite catalogs from Stampin' Up!  What better what than with this set that from the day it came out was my favorite bundle!  This time I have gone with a fun "Tiffany Inspired" blue and silver combination of colors.

I love so many elements of this stamp set and die bundle - but that little bow - for that alone -you SO need this in your collection if you don't yet have it!  It was one of the first stamp sets I featured from this catalog last summer.  To see that card - you can revisit that post here - and it's fun because instead of silver and blue - it's Lemon Lime Twist and Berry!  I also gave you a little hint if you want to use your bow with metallic papers.

Here is my last video from this year (which, I must admit, makes me a tad sad....I have the cupcake box, the picnic card and a couple of others that I just ran out of time to film.....so I will think HAPPY thoughts of the swaps I have waiting to film and finish and can't wait to share with you and those I am sending them off to!) For now - here is my Short and Simple Video:




The Gold bridal card I made with the scalloped icing, well, that WAS the icing on this cake, lol.  I loved everything about the card, the colors, the paper, the embellishments - most of which will no longer be available after the end of this month.  I posted it again recently, but if you missed it - you can catch the original post HERE

Of course after the bow, the next die you will reach for again and again will be the striped tag.  Last summer used it as an accent piece - which gives a super cool effect - see how to do that here.

With THAT - this is a wrap on Catalog 2017-2018.  You have a little over 24 hours to place any last orders on products that will retire.  Make sure to check your ink refills and cardstock on colors that were "In" and now Out - or that are leaving as part of the Color Refresh.  With a refill - your pads will last for many years to come!  Remember there are also several items available on closeout sale prices!


Do you still need a 2018-2019 catalog?  I have more coupon books and catalogs ready to mail out!  I will be going to the post office on Friday afternoon - so any order placed online (over $35) I will get one in the mail to you!!! Tomorrow's post will let you know how to start redeeming coupons for those of you who have them from your mailed catalogs.  If you want to attend NEXT week's catalog debut camp, watch for details or check your email~

Place an order and use this code A2N7NKY2 at check out

 All orders over $35 will get fun grab bags of things full of items that appeared in the current Annual, Occasions and this year's Holiday catalogs!

No comments: