May 8, 2018

Sale on Selected Retiring Items! Several of My Favorites are Included!

Just this morning Stampin' Up! announced that several of the items that are on the retiring list are now on sale!!  Some of them are deeply discounted as well.  As always this means once they are gone - they are gone forever - so don't miss your chance to get them while you can.  I have added a few pictures here of some of my favorites from items on the list.  I will be sending an email later this morning and adding a couple of more blog posts with things I have ready.
 I will tell you that two of my favorite die sets from ALL TIME are on sale here - those would be the Celebration Thinlits and Santa's Sleigh.  Once I have the email out I will come back and point you to some samples and some old video (quality may be not so great...they are from when I first began to film, lol) but oh, I LOVE those dies!)  Don't miss them!!  Here is a still shot of one of the cards... I think I do have it filmed.
The glimmer paper is on sale - you could use it on the card above and it is what I used on the card below recently with the Brusho.  The green is the color that is on sale - I used the diamond color and added the Brusho for the colors on the flowers.


The In Color bows are on sale...and they are the In Colors that hang around for another year!!


 Several of the dies are ones that I have planned for Camp in two weeks.  Because the stamps are sure to be available - I will likely stay on plan to use them.  I will let you know which sets I am thinking in my email.  There will be an additional email only special to go along with the retiring special that will be valid through this Friday only.  If you are not on my list - take a second and sign up now!  You can do so up in the right hand corner of my blog!  All orders placed by May 14th of $35+ will also get a free 2018-2019 catalog mailed to you!
Place an order and use this code A2N7NKY2 at check out

 All orders over $35 will get fun grab bags of things full of items that appeared in the current Annual, Occasions and this year's Holiday catalogs!
And - if you order BEFORE May 14 you will also get a copy of the new 2018/2019 Catalog when your grab bag ships with your Thank You card!

No comments: